Medium to deep red in colour, bright generous palate leading with hints of black cherry, forest fruits and fine integrated char. Well structured mid palate leading to good length with fine tannins to complete.
Wondalma Vineyard - Barclay Family, Tumbarumba, Vineyard site is at approximately 700m. MV6 Pinot Noir Clone. Red granite soils.
Hand harvested fruit, fermented in open top fermenters, the ferment was completed in 14 days then gently pressed straight to French oak, Aged for 11 months in 30% new oak and the remaining 70% in a mix of second and third year old oak.
13.2% Alc/Vol | 750mL